Sunday, July 15, 2012

Re-Entry to the Real World

Wow! That was an amazing week in Vegas!  I loved getting to meet so many wonderful K teachers.  I am excited to see what God have planned for me.  As promised...I am thrilled to increase my communications with all of you this year.  I am setting up me Kindergarten space this week.  Stay tuned for classroom pictures, freebies and more BUILD info for you to start your own amazing Math instruction from Day ONE!  Thanks again new-found teacher friends!  Your warmth, encouragement and support was life-changing!



Best Teacher Hubby around!

4 comments:

  1. I attended your session in Vegas on implementing math stations in K. I've just looked on your blog to find your color coded charts you put in your plastic folders. I am not finding the 10s set(green) you mentioned. Thank you, just trying to get these started for the new year.

    Conni from Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also attended your session on word walls in Vegas, I wish I would have gone to your math stations! I just finished Debbie Dillers book, and I am looking for ways to start them this year in my classroom. Can't wait to see what you post. You were very inspiring and I loved your ideas for the word walls. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! humbled and honored by your kind words. I will have the math folder (pre-center carpet routines) posted soon. Check back and I will continue to add a "road map" of sorts for you to start math centers in your classrooms! Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog! I was in your first session in Vegas and couldn't keep up even typing with all your good ideas! Have a great summer, what's left of it.

    ReplyDelete