Friday, July 4, 2014

Teaching with Interactive Whiteboard

If you are looking for the handout for session KF 19  Teaching with your Interactive Whiteboard:Real, Learner-Centered fun... You are at the right place.  However, the nature of the beast is Interactive and technology driven.  Come enjoy a day in the life of Mrs. Brinkley's Kindergarten.  I worry too much about copyright issues to reproduce of of the pages from my notebook file.  I will have a list of resources, tips and tricks available for you at the conference in this session.  Thanks for your patience. See you Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
    smartkapp store

    ReplyDelete